Wednesday, November 12, 2008

1

Welcome to the first week of BMT - Boggle Me Thursday.
The instructions for this meme are here.
Once you know the rules, you can skip this step next time.

To play, simply copy the button code from the side bar.
Then copy one or both of the links below to display this week's "Boggle" on your post. No need to copy or upload images.

Click inside the text box, click Ctrl A, then Ctrl C and then Ctrl V on your post's html page.

Trust me, it's easy!

This tag is for the first photo.


This tag is for the second photo.


For the specific rules to Boggle, please go here. But remember, this is for fun; there are no points, no winner or losers!

If you don't have a blog, feel free to list your words in the comments.

Ready! Set! Go!


5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I need more practice! Mine is up here. :-)

Amber P. said...

Just finished. I'm not sure if the late hour hindered or helped! My list is here.

smarmoofus said...

I'm up, finally! Oh, and I made you a little 15x80 button. It's on my post, so come steal it. I really think you'll like it. *grin*

-smarmoofus

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea! I don't plan to play, but this sounds like a lot of fun.

Greg said...

Thanks to Smarmoofus I found this awesome Meme... I look forward to next week!

Here is mine